This document will guide you on how to clear the existing pictures on all your product buttons.
- Access the root by pressing CTRL+ALT=F1 Keys
- Once on the black screen type root for user and press Enter
- Type saleculator for password and press Enter
- Type mysql -u root -p and press Enter
- Type password for password and press Enter
- Copy-paste or type use SALECULATOR; and press Enter
- Copy-paste or type UPDATE PRODUCTS SET IMAGE=NULL; and press Enter
- Once successfully executed it should show Query OK with the number of rows affected depending on the number of product buttons with pictures.
- Press CTRL+C
- Type reboot and press Enter (Refer to below image)
1. Search and open MySQL command prompt from your computer (Refer Installing MySQL for MySQL installation on Windows)
2. Follow the steps from 5 to 8 under Raspberry
3. Type exit and press Enter (Refer to below image)